Purchasing for someone else
Purchasing a VoiceThread license directly from the products page is the fastest way to get up and running. There are two workflows for this depending on the license you are purchasing.
K-12 Single Educator License
This license allows you to designate a recipient as part of the purchasing process.
- Go to the K-12 Single Educator License product page.
- Click “Purchase”.
- Check the box reading “I would like to purchase this on behalf of someone else.”
- Enter the recipient’s email address.
- Click on the “Purchase” button.
- Enter your credit card information and proceed through the check-out process.
Higher Education Single Instructor License
This license must be purchased first and then transferred as a second step. You can purchase the license at the Single Instructor License product page.
Once the license has been purchased, you can transfer it to someone else using the license transfer guide.